Coronavirus Resource Page
In these uncertain times, as the impact of COVID-19 evolves, we at Mary Alexander & Associates are continuing to represent our clients and doing everything possible to ensure their safety. To help our clients and the public about COVID-19, we have recreated this resource page for information and how to be prepared.
- From the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), here is a breakdown of the facts, statistics, how to protect yourself and best ways to stay health – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- From the World Health Organization (WHO) here are more facts on the global impact of this potentially deadly disease – https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses#:~:text=symptoms
- If you are looking for regularly updated statistics on the virus, the World-o-Meter site has information updated daily – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- CNN is running a page with regular updates on COVID-19 which includes information on regional and local outbreaks, stories on how the government is fighting this disease and more – https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-17-20-intl-hnk/index.html
- The New York Times similarly has a page on updates for the virus – https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/world/coronavirus-update-latest-news.html
- And the CDC also put out a page on proper handwashing etiquette which is one of the biggest ways we can avoid spreading the virus, in addition to social distancing – https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/index.html
If you would like more information on the coronavirus, please keep an eye on this page which will be updated regularly.
Please be well and stay safe.