San Francisco Product Liability Lawyer
Before a product goes to market, it is expected that the manufacturer has performed all of the necessary testing to identify all potential hazards associated with its use. These hazards need to be corrected or, at a minimum, sufficient warnings placed on the packaging to inform consumers of the potential risks.
When this responsibility goes unfulfilled, it jeopardizes the safety of anyone who attempts to use the products. If you have been injured by a defective product, it is important that you seek the advice of a reliable San Francisco product liability lawyer who will fight to protect your interests. At Mary Alexander & Associates, P.C., we have extensive experience resolving complex cases involving defective products.
Choose The Right Attorney For Your Product Liability Claim
For consumers, products liability is a powerful weapon — but one that, in the wrong hands, can be difficult to wield:
- Laws can vary greatly from state to state.
- Claims can be based on manufacturing or design defects — or a failure to warn.
- Different types of claims require different elements to be proven.
- Cases can involve negligence, breach of warranty, or a concept known as strict liability, where manufacturers are liable for the harm their products caused regardless of whether they acted negligently.
- The product itself — anything from poorly designed machinery to flawed motor vehicles to harmful pharmaceuticals — can be complex to understand and analyze.
Mastering products liability law and obtaining maximum compensation for victims require more than effort and perseverance. It calls for a law firm skilled in this complex area of law. At Mary Alexander & Associates, our San Francisco product liability attorneys have spent more than 30 years protecting the rights of victims harmed by defective products. We’ve gone up against powerful opponents and secured outstanding results. We have earned a reputation for doing what too many manufacturers don’t: getting things right, and it’s given our clients the results and closure they deserve.
Seek the Services of a San Francisco Defective Products Attorney for Help
We hold manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers liable for the injuries their defective products cause. For immediate help from a respected San Francisco product liability lawyer, call for a free consultation.