Mary Alexander Honored as a Five-Time Recipient of the Daily Journal’s Top 100 Lawyers in California
Mary Alexander, Principal at Mary Alexander & Associates, was honored with the Daily Journal’s Top 100 Lawyers in California for 2022. Mary is a five-time recipient of this recognition.
As the founding attorney of Mary Alexander & Associates, Mary works tirelessly for her clients in various practice areas that include different forms of automobile accidents, injury claims, fire claims, nursing home abuse, massage abuse, pedestrian accidents, defective products, premises liability, and wrongful death.
In fact, she prides herself on working and advocating vigorously for all her clients. She understands her job as a trial-attorney is to help motivate juries and guide them towards a common decision.
Mary Alexander’s various multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements over the past several years include:
Verdicts & Settlements:
- $1.15 Billion Verdict – fund for paint companies to remove lead paint from the homes of 10 counties and cities in California.
- $45 Million Judgment – San Mateo victim who had her neck broken, was paralyzed for life, and became quadriplegic when her car was struck by a driver speeding through a red light.
- $32.7 Million Settlement – an Oakland warehouse fire broke out, claiming the lives of over 30 people.
- $25 Million Settlement – wrongful death action for the loss of several family members brought by surviving heir.
- $21.4 Million Verdict – wrongful death case in which two families filed a lawsuit on behalf of two brothers who died of cancer from exposure to cancer-causing chemical benzene.
- $13 Million Judgement – male victim of child sexual abuse by soccer coach that occurred over several years.
Mary continues to make leading strides for both her clients as well as herself within the legal world due to her commitment to ensuring that she remains an active leader within the community. Alexander is dedicated to the following organizations that include AAJ, American Board of Trial Advocates, Bar Association, and ABA.