Close Menu

Tag Archives: catholic church sex abuse attorney

Mary Alexander

Top Clergy Abuse Attorney Questions

By Mary Alexander & Associates, P.C. |

What can I do if my child was abused by a priest? If your son or daughter has suffered physical, mental, emotional or sexual abuse from a member of your church’s clergy, you must first get help from a trust therapist or psychologist who specializes in this type of abuse. The mental anguish can… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn